progress Maschinen & Automation AG
39042 Brixen, Italy
Tel. +39 0472 979 100
Fax +39 0472 979 200
Full text search:
The development of tailor made robotic systems is one of progress’ core competences. First and foremost we develop robots for carrousel plants for the production of lattice girder floors and walls.
If required, the robots can be equipped with multiple tooling functions and depending on the degree of automation carry out the following tasks:
• cutting of polystyrene for supplementary shuttering
• shutter cleaning and oiling equipment
• shutter transport
• application of release agent
• placing of electrical boxes, magnets and positioning aids
For concrete elements with or without insulation:
Form Master – made to measure precision
Enhance your efficiency with CM-shuttering
progress has developed a formula that enables extremely accurate shuttering.
• very low requirement of polystyrene
• minimal manual intervention
• remarkable quality improvement thanks to elimination of polystyrene
According to the composition of your concrete elements the basic shutters are equipped with different types of complementary shutters, so that individual heights and compositions can be reached.
The shutters are combined correspondingly to the upcoming order and automatically positioned by the